- When I read signs, adverts or newspaper billboards, the words that i read are often not the words printed, but words that look similar, relating to something that I have been recently thinking about. After a second look the real word comes to me.
- A similar thing happens with people. Often, when I walk past people in the street, for the first few seconds I see a person that i recognise. Again, a second or closer look makes it obvious that the person is not who I am thinking and often looks nothing like that person. This has been happening a lot to me in Germany.
- My memory for names has become apalling. I find that when I am introduced to someone their name never sticks in my head. This never used to happen.
- Also, I don't really pay attention to what I'm doing. I often find myself asking - did I lock the door? Did I take my tablets?
- Again, relating to attention, my concentration span is terrible. I cannot concentrate on anything for any length of time before my mind wanders off elsewhere.